วันอังคารที่ 10 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Manufacture Landscape


Last week in class in learn about perception, before this I don’t under stand and so confuse about the meaning of it until now, I have my meaning for this word which is perception mean the way people understand something. It not necessary to understand same as other people because different person have different way to think. So perception in architect work is guiding people to understand our work. Most people understand what we want them to know is means that the work is successful in perception.





Other thing is about the movie I se that at first they pan the camera along the factory which so long and no music I think they try to make us to fell like in that place and also show the character of the factory.













I understand that the movie are try to show that the character, type, culture of each factory are create their own landscape. But every factory they left the huge garbage be hide.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น